Short course request
Application deadline: 13 January 2016
Short courses can have two successive time blocks free of charge. All short course participants must be registered for the conference.
- Organizers are free to select the content and organize the set-up of their course as they choose. The content should be of interest to (a subset of) the community that the EGU represents and must be accepted by the programme committee chair.
- Organizers are responsible for promoting their short course. The EGU will promote short courses by listing them in the online programme as well as in the information and schedule book. Mailing lists cannot be provided because of data privacy.
- Small rooms (< 60 seats, theatre style) are equipped with a data projector; larger rooms are additionally equipped with a laptop and a microphone.
- Rooms are available for a fixed time period.
- Time slots are indicated on the short course request form and will be assigned based on availability.
- Short courses with fewer than 60 participants may be scheduled during the day. Those with more than 60 participants can only be scheduled 17:30–20:00.
- Technical assistance can be provided in the large rooms (> 60 seats).
- No admission fee or course fee is permitted.
Your request will be handled by the programme committee chair and after the acceptance it will be included into the session programme. However, please take into account that the final scheduling will be done at the programme committee meeting.